The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Le Bo’s Home website. This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us telephonically or via email.
1. We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
2. Deliveries will be made within 7-14 business days upon acceptance of your order.
Next Day Delivery is subject to stock availability and only applies to items accordingly identified. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. In the case of a mixed basket, our standard delivery policy of 7-14 working days will apply.
Please note: Applies to main centres only. Order must be placed before 14:00.
3. Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Le Bo’s Home endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for both Next Day delivery and Standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
4. Your deliveries will be made through our designated internal driver(s).
5. Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
6. We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if their delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
7. Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the “notes” field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorised person’s name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorised person will be required to show proof of identification upon delivery.
8. In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
9. The driver will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the “notes” field of the order.
10. The person receiving the parcel will be asked by to sign the invoice indicating that the item(s) has been received undamaged and in good condition.
11. Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
12. In the unlikely event that the item(s) is damaged, then the receiving person can either:
1. Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the delivery documentation whether there are any
Both parties (the driver and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged item(s), the driver will notify Le Bo’s Home management that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
1. Alternatively, the receiving person can send the item(s) back and indicate to the driver the reasons for sending the item(s) back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
12. Kindly refer to our refunds policy for further information.
13. Le Bo’s Home reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.